Devine Goodman Rasco Watts-FitzGerald & Wells is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2013 issue of Florida gamf.net Super Lawyers magazine, an honor that less than five percent of lawyers statewide are selected to receive each year.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes super mario independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. For more information, visit www.superlawyers.com.
The following attorneys were listed in the 2013 edition of Florida Super Lawyers:
- John W. Devine – Real Estate, Closely Held Business, Business/Corporate
- Lawrence D. Goodman – Business Litigation, Closely Held Business, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Robert J. Kuntz – Business Litigation
- Guy A. Rasco – Business Litigation, General Litigation, Civil Litigation Defense
- Diane Noller Wells – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation